Spring break is here and if you are visiting St. Pete Beach, here are the public beach parking locations you should know about!
It is important that you pay attention to parking signs. If signs indicated that a permit is required, no public parking is allowed. Park only in designated pay-by-plate spaces.
Upham Beach – 6850 Beach Plaza
- Beach Plaza and 67th Ave – 183 Spaces
- Sunset Way – 50 Spaces
- 75th Ave – 25 Spaces
- 69th Ave and 67th Ave – 14 Spaces
County Beach Access Park – 4700 Gulf Blvd
- 223 Public Parking Spaces
- Gulf Way – 541 Spaces
- Pass-a-Grille Way – 186 Spaces
Other Parking Locations
- Gulf Winds Dr – 12 Spaces
- 51st Ave W – 6 Spaces
- 49th Ave E – 7 Spaces
Shared Parking Lots
- Bank of America Parking Lot (6800 Gulf Blvd)
- Public Parking Hours: Monday – Friday | 6pm – 6am, Saturday and Sunday | 8am – 6am
- Fit4Life Parking Lot (575 75th Ave)
- Public Parking Hours: 7 Days a Week | Noon – 6am
Attached Boat Trailer Parking Only – NO BEACH ACCESS
- Don Cesar Boat Ramp
- Egan Park Boat Ramp
How to Pay Parking
Parking Pay Station Instructions
- Press Green Button
- Enter License Plate Number
- Insert Card to Pay
- Press Confirm
St. Pete Beach uses the apps ParkMobile and Flowbird. Download the apps for more details on how to pay using your smartphone.
How much is parking?
Parking fee is at $3.75 an hour. Payment can be made using credit card at the Pay Stations (Note that they do not take cash or coins), Credit Card via Pay-By-Text, or via the payment options provided on the ParkMobile and Flowbird Apps.